This two day course covers working at height regulations and access systems found on wind turbines. Day two focuses on rescue and evacuation from the turbine with the use of the most commonly found devices on the market today.
– All working at height regulations and how they apply
– General safety requirements for work on WTG
– Procedures for accessing and working within the turbine
– Care and maintenance of equipment.
– Selection of the equipment
– Restraint, work positioning, fall arrest systems.
– Suspension Syncope
– Safe use of Personal Protective Equipment
– Attachment anchors in WTG
– Correct use of a lanyard
– Ladder climbing - use of vertical safety systems
– Ensuring safety of self and others
– Rescue and evacuation techniques